- 1961 born in Zurich - mother artist, father industrialist and collector of contemporary art
- 1968 Move to Munich
- School career in Bavaria with the degree of educator
- Diploma studies in social work/art education with Prof. Peter Schauwecker and Elisabeth Tomalin and three and a half years of further education in Switzerland as an art therapist
- 1997 Birth of my son
Art and life
- 2023 Exhibition "380 to 780 Nanometers Extra Class" in Herrenchiemsee Castle | North Wing with an installation and new groups of works
- 2023 "Kunstrausch" Herrsching, Kurschlösschen
- 2023 Exhibition "Recircling" in Garatshausen with a sculpture flag Bienale Intermezzo Herrsching
- 2023 Commissioned work for Innomotics with a wall design
- 2023 Exhibition at Kunstverein München- Jahresgaben 2023
- 2022 Participation International Summeracademy, Salzburg, Certificate
- 2022 Participation in the exhibition Huntenkunst
- Exhibition in Switzerland Graubünden in Plaids with works theme "KIKI" dialogue with the disease Alzheimer.
- Intensive studio work with the preparation for the exhibitions
- 2021 Huntenkunst participation again postponed to 2022
- 2021 Four artworks exhibited and acquired by Siemens LDA.
- 2021 ArtNordica participation in Copenhagen
- Curated artwork on Instagram
- 2013 -2019 Member of the Board of Trustees of the Pinakothek der Moderne, project implementation with art education formats for youth and young adults with #ARTisFACTION and #CREART.
- Since 2017 Free Art Academy Augsburg various courses on printing technology and paper sculptures.
- Participation in courses for Kremer pigments, Boesner courses photography and pictorial processing
- Since 2009 exhibitions in his own studio at the Ammersee
- Curatorial hanging of the annual exhibition in the cultural department of the city of Garching
- Curating exhibitions in the rooms of the Ministry of Social Affairs Munich Exhibitions with works from the patient's studio
- 1998 Group exhibition at the Gasteig Munich with the theme "Poverty in Munich has many faces".
- 1995 - 1999 Group exhibitions at GFKKT with works on paper and canvas with mixed media
- First group exhibitions as 11-year-old with photographs and ceramic works
- Children's home Feldkirchen, Kindergarten Fürstenried, After-school care Johanneskirchen
- San Francisco, therapeutic day outpatient clinic for children and adolescents.
- Munich, Kreisjugendring Play and Education Center
- Berg Rottmannshöhe, Youth Psychiatry and Art Therapy, Society for the Promotion of Art Therapy
- Second course of education: Lecturer for art and art history for the intermediate education major subject art at the Munich Volkshochschule (adult education center)
- Development of art education formats for young people together with museums in Munich for contemporary art